A typical genetic element page (for KLTH0G10384g, the K. thermotolerans LYS12 Homo-isocitrate dehydrogenase gene) is shown at the right.
The page includes
- Gene description, location, aliases
- A clickable map of the genomic environment
- Computed results as available
- A list of orthologs and links to protein families
- Protein information if appropriate, including a domain map
- Gene ontology terms
- Complete sequence data
Also shown in the example is a popup information box for the consensus protein family GL3C0069, obtained by mousing over the family name in the description of the protein KLTH0G10384p corresponding to this gene.